Friday, February 26, 2021
Tags Chance

Tag: chance

Covid: wearing glasses reduces the chance of infection by three times

If you wear glasses, you are suffering during this pandemic an inconvenience: the constant fogging of the glasses due to the use of masks....

Inter draw with Corinthians and lose chance after Flamengo’s trip – 02/25/2021

Inter drew 0-0 with Corinthians, today (25), in Beira-Rio, and lost...

Vasco x Inter: recording the VAR does not increase the chance of annulment. Understand – 02/25/2021

By Gabriel Coccetrone After having access to the content of the...

Corinthians youths who have had a chance to train with Mancini have short contracts; see one by one

Some youth at the base had a chance to train with Vagner Mancini during the week. Despite being players of different positions, everyone...

Rivalry with Corinthians and echo of 2005 pack last chance

Fate wanted Internacional to be the Brazilian champion in a...

With covid-19, Marinho loses chance of being an isolated scorer: “Nothing is more important than health”

Diagnosed with covid-19, Marinho lost the chance to be an isolated top scorer in the Brazilian Championship. The Santos striker will not face...

Neymar posts photo of tattoo with 1% chance: “99% of votes in Karol” – 02/24/2021

Neymar became a BBB 21 enthusiast and effusively celebrated the elimination of rapper Karol Conká, eliminated...

Maia defends Covid CPI against Bolsonaro and says impeachment ‘had no chance’ – Politics

The deputy Rodrigo Maia (DEM-RJ) defended this Tuesday, 23, that the installation of a Parliamentary Commission of Inquiry (CPI) to investigate actions and...

‘If I leave it is a chance to go to therapy’

Karol Conká disputes his first wall at "BBB 21" (TV Globo) and, as indicated by the...
- Advertisment -

Most Read